Software Development Apprenticeship - Preston
- Avenham, Preston (PR1), PR1 3LS
Show my commute time
Activate one-click apply. What is one-click apply?
Software Development Apprentice (L3 Software Development Technician Programme)
Are you looking to start your Software Development career within a supportive Preston based company? If you're interested in coding, and want to learn on the job, we want to hear from you!
Baltic Apprenticeships work with friendly and exciting businesses in Preston recruit and train the next generation of Software Development Engineers. We're looking for new apprentices to place directly with businesses on our Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship programme.
You will be working full-time within one of our specially selected companies, as an apprentice programmer, web developer or application developer. Part of your time at work will include regular training sessions through our online SMART Classroom.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Full-time hours: the majority of our candidates work 37.5 hours (Monday - Friday)
- Competitive salary: Baltic Apprenticeships work with a range of employers willing to offer attractive apprentice salaries, some with additional benefits.
- Holiday entitlement: all of our employers offer an attractive holiday entitlement, typically ranging from 20-25 days per year
- Working within a friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to earn and learn
- Time specifically allocated to your training, including industry-recognised qualifications and personal development
- Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship upon completion of your Level 3!
Location & Travel
- You will be based in Preston with very easy access to public transport links with various bus stops and a train station close by.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Keen coder with understanding of any coding language - beneficial
- Troubleshooting skills
- Methodical and patient
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent
If this sounds like the programme for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help your with the next stage of your application.
You must have a valid UK residency status to apply for this role.
- Contact: Jordon Purvis
- Reference: Totaljobs/JO-2104-8957
- Job ID: 92573423